Friday, February 25, 2011

End of expensive Tutoring

After lots of encouragement from other Moms, I have decided that I will order the Barton System myself and teach it to my son. On the message board for Dyslexic Homeschooling, there are several Moms that use the Barton System themselves with fantastic results. After watching Susan Barton's 3 hour video on dyslexia, I know she is a great teacher, thorough, and explains everything extremely well to where you can understand it. This gave me the encouragement I needed to stop paying $520 a month for tutoring, and take it on myself. My son completely level 1 in his first week. I will be ordering level 2 today. My husband decided he wanted to help as well, so we will watch the DVD's together and learn how to teach my son. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment